We are looking for funds to:
DACA's resources come mainly from donations that are made to us,
since the Madurai province only covers building maintenance. We
thus have to provide for all other costs.
1. Teaching material for the Campus and activities in the villages
(computers, books, pens, papers, black boards, video tapes
2. Salaries for teachers, secretaries, receptionists, service people,
3. Taxes on teaching (Government approval)
4. Food costs. The grounds that DACA cultivates can only feed the
students for 6 months, the rest of the year these products have
to be bought (rice, fruit
- Increase the number of students present on Campus since
our waiting list grows daily
- Propose training for teaching in primary and secondary
school. This project responds to a national need for teachers.
- Create a professional school at DACA which would offer
training in Computer sciences, electronic chain, plumbing and
electricity, two-wheel mechanic... The spending would be for a
building, buying the machines and paying the teachers.
All competence and skills in the taught subjects or in management
of DACA are welcome.
We are looking for people qualified in the practical teaching of:
- electronic welding
- climatisers and refrigeration
- assembling electronic material
- programming software
In each of these fields, we are looking for people able to elaborate
a schooling program and methods for teaching.
- Management in development (micro-credits, co-operatives
- Educational methods for the illiterate
- Manipulation of media tools (video, CD-ROM
- Formation for teaching English.
Importing material does not seem to be a possibility because of
the costs and the risks that imply transport (see financial needs).
CEYRAC MEDICAL FOUNDATION'S ACTUAL NEEDS
1. Buying hospital material is very expensive: radiography equipment
(X-ray), surgeons material, operation bloc material, beds, crutches,
tables on wheels, cold-room, ambulance, medicine
2. Salaries for doctors, nurses, receptionists, drivers
3. Necessary means to open new services such as malnutrition, geriartry,
maternity. Tropical diseases
1. A hospital director is needed as soon as possible !! For the moment
Father Antony Raj is occupying this position. But it is so demanding
that he lacks the time to take part as intensely as he would like
to in the DACA development plans. He is thus looking for any sign
of good will !
2. A management director
3. A gynaecologist
4. A paediatrician
5. A generalist
6. A doctor specialised in traumatology
Any people with medical skills are welcome at CMF (doctors, nurses,
Importing material does not seem an option because of the costs
and risks due to transport. (cf. Financial needs)
TO CONTACT US :